A destination wedding is about more than just a space on the beach, and Jamaica is certainly the a space to be considered for many reasons. With her tropical sun, crystalline beaches, and azure waters, Montego Bay is a excellent choice for any bride and groom who are looking for a romantic Caribbean wedding without the stress of planning it themselves. Palladium Hotels and Resorts has done an excellent job of staking claim to a lush corner on the island’s exclusive northeastern coast for its guests and established the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa, two extremely well appointed all-inclusive hotels, for the celebratory pleasures of her guests.
Couples work closely with a gracious and knowledgeable personal wedding planner to customize the experience. Romantic venue options include a Garden Gazebo surrounded by lush vegetation, a Promise Pergola on the sandy beach, or the classic Angels’ Atrium. All the joy and beauty of a destination of wedding without the stress and strain of making it logistically viable.
Options are everything and with a sensitivity to offering seemingly endless permutation of the wedding formula the property focuses on a streamlined process to keep the days leading up to the scared nuptials stress free.
What you get:
A stunning Palladium Sapphire Package 2016 wedding includes:
- Tropical bridal bouquet and matching flower for the groom.
- Two flower arrangements.
- Sparkling wine toast after the ceremony.
- One-tier wedding cake and a non-private dinner for up to 30 people.
- Eight 5″ x 7″ wedding photos.
With the help of celebrity wedding planner, Karen Bussen onboard to design several exotic wedding packages, couples can share their love can also choose to share their special day with a bit of “bling”. Bussen has seamlessly combined combined her passion for flowers, design, food and wine to create a beautiful day that will inspire romance for the happy couple and perhaps even a few new beginnings for their adoring family and friends:
- The Love Birds Package 2016 is all about the orchid, symbolizing the purity of love. Couples receive a bridal bouquet with white or fuchsia orchids and a reception table with a floating white flower centerpiece. The couple can host an exclusive two hour, beach after-party under the stars before retiring to the bridal suite.
- The Pure Paradise Package 2016 celebrates bold colors and floral decorations. It includes a bridal bouquet of gerbera daisies or roses, four pomander flower arrangements, a one-tier wedding cake, and a semi-private dinner for up to 40 people.
- The Bliss in Bloom Package 2016 surrounds the couple with roses, lilies and ferns – and includes the added romance of a couples massage on the beach. Special touches include a Kir Royal cocktail toast after the ceremony, two-tier wedding cake, and a non-private dinner for a maximum of 30 people.
A bridal couple with a vision simply in need of a little help organizing it into a seamless plan will also enjoy a bridal suite.
An added bonus is the expertise of Shaadi, along with Karen Bussen, to meet the unique needs of the Indian wedding celebration. The Goddess Mehndi Party is a four hour event which allows the bride to celebrate her inner goddess with up to 25 of the ladies she cherishes most. A Sangeet/Garba/Music Night filled with the colors, sounds and flavors of India kicks off the wedding festivities. The celebration concludes with the Beautiful Byaah: The Baraat & Wedding Ceremony under a stunning mandap in red and gold or white and gold.
Destination weddings are not new and Jamaica has a rich history, but the the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton Resort & Spa and the Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa has risen to the challenge to create an affordable option with a flair for some unique and luxurious options.
Make sure to check out all the wedding packages and options